ANTIMICROBIAL SURFACE PROTECTANT
EPA REGISTERED • FDA APPROVED • CDC COMPLIANT
PermaSafe SHIELD, or “step-two” of our two-step PermaSafe System, is a Multi-Purpose, Multi-Surface, Microbiostatic, Bacteriostatic, Fungistatic and Algaestatic, Antimicrobial Surface Protectant and Mold, Mildew and Odor Inhibitor. From Cell Phones, Keyboards and Touchscreens; Cutting Boards, Cookware and Glassware; Outerwear, Underwear, Baby Diapers and Bedding to Roof Tiles, Floor Tiles and Concrete; Sewer Pipes, Manholes, Machinery and a great many more, SHIELD is Effective, and Approved for Safe use on a virtually Endless Array of Indoor and Outdoor, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Surfaces and Materials.
When applied to surfaces, SHIELD Creates an Invisible Shield that Inhibits the Growth of Microorganisms and Helps Prevent the Growth and Spread of Bacteria … for UP TO 3 MONTHS.
THE IDEAL SELECTION FOR LASTING PROTECTION
MICROBIOSTATIC • BACTERIOSTATIC • FUNGISTATIC • ALGAESTATIC
Effective, and approved for use on almost every type of surface and material, in almost every kind of environment, SHIELD:
- Imparts Microbiostatic, Bacteriostatic, Fungistatic and Algaestatic Properties onto Treated Surfaces
- Creates Invisible Shield that Inhibits Growth of Microbes and Helps prevent Spread of Bacteria
- Effectively Inhibits the Growth of Mold and Mildew, Algae and Fungi on almost Any Type of Surface
- Produces an Invisible Barrier that Keeps Indoor and Outdoor Surfaces Mold Free for up to 3 Months
- Protects Against the Growth of Bacteria, Fungi, Algae and other Microorganisms between Cleanings
- Prevents Microbiologically Induced Corrosion, Reduces and Inhibits Surface Deterioration and Decay
- Resists Stains, Discoloration, Fading and Odors caused by Bacteria, Mold, Fungi and other Microbes
- Controls the Source of Odors on Surfaces and Resists the Development of Future Microbial Odors
- A Single Application Lasts and Remains Antimicrobially Effective, Indoors and Out, for up to 3 Months
A PROVEN SOLUTION FOR EVERY SURFACE & SPACE
Very few antimicrobial products are both safe to use on, and compatible with the many different materials and finishes that fill our homes, businesses and other environments in which we spend our time. And even fewer are capable of, or EPA approved for safe, effective use on such a wide variety of surfaces, especially Soft and Porous Surfaces such as wood, drywall, carpets, upholstery, curtains, clothing, bedding and other textile products; Food Contact Surfaces, which include glassware, dishes, utensils, cookware, cutting boards, food processing and prep surfaces, and many of the other materials typically present in the lives of most.
Unlike other antimicrobial products, SHIELD is safe for use and effective on practically every inch of every residential, commercial, institutional and industrial space, indoors and out. It’s proven effective, and is approved for safe, worry-free use on a seemingly endless array of hard, soft, porous and nonporous surfaces and materials, including sensitive ones such as finer fabrics, touchscreens, electronics, food contact and medical surfaces. View a complete Areas of Use list here.
TOUGH ON MICROBES • EASY ON MOST EVERYTHING ELSE
PermaSafe SHIELD is one of a small number of antimicrobial products to earn a “Category IV” rating for toxicity from the EPA. Category IV is the very lowest toxicity rating any antimicrobial product can be awarded, and one that equates to: “Virtually Non-Toxic and Not an Irritant.” It also means no gloves or other personal protection equipment are necessary when applying it, no rinsing is required after it’s applied, even on Food Contact Surfaces, and no Precautionary Statements or Hazzard Warnings are required on its labels.
- Won’t Damage, Discolor or Stain Materials or Surfaces that Water Won’t
- 100% Biodegradable, Contains No Enzymes, Phosphates, CFC’s or VOC’s
- PH Balanced, Hypoallergenic, Contains No Skin or Respiratory Irritants
- Colorless, Odorless, Contains No Fragrances, Dyes or Harmful Chemicals
- Water-Based, Non-Abrasive, Non-Corrosive, Non-Staining, Non-Flammable
- Dries Quickly & Invisibly with No Fumes or Odors. Leaves no Sticky Residue
- Gentle Enough to Use Around the Entire Family, Including Children & Babies
- Safe for use in Nursery, even on Pacifiers, with No Rinsing after Application
- Use Worry-Free Use Around Pets, on Pet Bedding and even on Chew Toys
- Safe for Use on Computers, Keyboards, Personal Devices & Touchscreens
- Food Contact Surface Safe with No Need to Rinse Surfaces after it’s Applied
- Shields and helps extend life of upholstery, carpets, and other surfaces
- Water-Proof, Weather-Proof, Won’t Wash or Wear off with Normal Cleaning
- A Single Application Lasts & Remains Antimicrobially Effective for 3 Months
A SAFER SOUNDER SOLUTION?
Conventional disinfectants, sanitizers and other liquid antimicrobial products are designed and used to eliminate, or inhibit the growth of microorganisms that are alive and present on a surface at the time of their application. And they accomplish these antimicrobial feats the same way they have since their invention many decades ago: by essentially poisoning the target surface, and therefore any microbes that may exist on it, with toxic chemicals.
To help avoid potentially also harming people or their pets, such products, once applied, must act and dissipate quickly. Note however, that as soon as they do evaporate, so does their antimicrobial properties.
HOW IT WORKS
Unlike traditional antimicrobial products, SHIELD utilizes Surface Modifying Antimicrobial Technology instead of toxic chemicals to inhibit the growth of microorganisms and prevent the growth and spread of bacteria.
Upon application, SHIELD bonds with, and imparts its microbiostatic properties onto, the treated surface, covering it with a newly formed, uniquely textured barrier that’s completely inhospitable to, and continuously inhibits the growth of microorganisms, for up to 3 months.